Edevent is a Finnish company specializing in making research-based obesity and nutrition expertise accessible to everybody through disruptive and digital technologies. Our team consists of acclaimed clinical experts in medicine, nutrition, psychology and augmented/virtual reality and other exponential technologies. We help your patients and customers manage their weight and make better lifestyle choices.
EdeBot is our conversational algorithm for automated nutrition counseling. EdeBot offers a superior digital customer experience with innovative automated weight-loss counseling 24/7, and is a scalable technology for better nutrition and directing patients and customers.
Obesity is the main driver for type 2 diabetes, and fighting the obesity epidemic requires both clinical excellence and scalable tools. Edevent offers effective and evidence-based obesity interventions through superiorly structured digital care pathways. EdeFox self-care pathway for obesity includes both the medical and psychological components for motivating patient to long-lasting weight loss.
Our services include:
- EdeBot: the automated chatbot for coaching the public about nutrition and weight loss 24/7
- EdeFox: digital care pathway for obesity and weight-loss, offering a evidence-based and cost-efficient selfcare-based obesity intervention
- Turnkey solutions for patient support
- Structured weight loss interventions for clinical, occupational healthcare and consumer settings (Kiloinen weight-loss group intervention)
- Professional education for healthcare professionals and organizations
Please call or email us for a discussion how we can help support your patients and customers.
Dr André Heikius, Chairman, Medical Director / +358 40 48 77 717 / andre.heikius(at)edevent.fi
Mrs Fia Saaristo, CEO / +358 40 64 81 161 / fia.saaristo(at)edevent.fi
Address: Tykistökatu 4, 20520 Turku, Finland
Phone: +358 (0)20 729 0220